Domiciliary Care Services
We are currently working on a bespoke Domiciliary Care or Home Care service which will cover all our offices. We specialize in:
- Mental health Care – We have significant experience in this field and have worked in multiple settings. We consider that engagement and recovery are best fostered in a home environment that feels safe.
- Learning Disabilities – Once again we believe that a person who has a learning disability should be able to access and participate in their community and become a valuable part of it. We will, therefore, strive to ensure this happens.
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders – We have a great deal of knowledge and experience in this complex field. We have previously helped major charities to undertake this work but feel we can deliver a more personalised and person-centred approach in each case.
- Dementia – We feel that clients living with dementia can do so safely at home with the right level of 1:1 support.
- Veterans services – We have a good understanding of veterans (Tri-Service) needs and how we can support them at home.
- Specialist Live In Services – for the above groups – We are developing this area at the moment.
These are all complex services and our provision will be private or funded through personal care plans rather than publicly funded, leaving the service user and their family firmly in charge of the care being provided